Search This Blog

Followers

Confession... IM A CONTOURING NOVICE!

I admit it, I utterly suck at it. I have all the tools. All the best contouring products including Laguna bronzer from Nars, but I can't seem to get it right. I follow the steps, suck in my cheeks, follow the hollow, blend blend blend.. and it looks like i have a brown strip on the side of my face. I seriously can not get it right. In other news, seems Kim K can't either this time. I've seen her with her face contoured before but yeesh, did she not have a mirror on hand? Okay, no more jabs. But girl, your better then this:
Credit: justjared.com (click picture)
Why does she do her make up like this? It ages her! She's young, and without make up she looks younger then her age of 33. Seriously, take some of it off, you don't need it.

Comments

Popular Posts