Search This Blog

Followers

Tag- Recent hauls: part one

I put tag in this post because I tag all of you who read this to share your recent shopping hauls!  I love reading posts like this and seeing everyone's great finds.  If you decide to do one, please link it back to me so I can see it!

This summer (and a little before it) I saved some money and got some much needed things including work clothes (I thrifted a GREAT pair of Antik Denim cords), a new pair of black pumps for work (kitty ate my cute Mary Jane pair) and other things.  I hunted high and low for items I needed at great prices, and did well!  I'll save all my thrifted items for another post.

First score was at Kohl's, way back in April.  I don't usually shop there, but while heading to the liquor store to buy something for a friend's party there happened to be one in the same lot, so I checked it out.  Inside I found the cutest bolero on sale for $14 down from $44.  I picked it up to pair with my many tank tops since I don't have many blouses/work tops.  It's from Candies, called the Rosette Cocoon Shrug (idk why they called it a shrug but..)  It's the only thing from Candies I own, but I have gotten many compliments on it at work :)

Next is from Target (you all know how much I love that place.)  I have always wanted a pair of leopard flats, and last month I happened upon the Ona flat by Mossimo Supply Co.  Super cute and only $14.99!  I can also wear these to work, big plus.
Ok so I've been seriously needing a new pair of black pumps since my kitty destroyed my old ones (and my crocs..grrr) and since Japan rarely has anything cute in my size, I went to DSW.  Just as I was about to give up the search, I found these (I don't remember the name, I left the shoebox in Erika's house) Michael Michael Kors patent ones.  I never owned patent pumps before so I was nervous, but I fell in love!  They were $80.. a little steep though not terrible.. I decided to get them as I really need a new pair, and lucky me, at the register there was a lady who gave me her $5 coupon!  She said she wasn't going to use it and rather than let it expire she gave it to me.  After thanking her up and down, I got these babies for $75 :)  

While there I saw these gorgeous navy Daffodil platform peep toe pumps from Kelly and Katie.  I have a dress that I have been looking for a pair in this color to match, and they weren't so expensive ($39) and actually pretty comfy.  I decided to leave them for the time being, and if they were meant to be I'd go back and get them.  Well, the rest is history..I now own them :p
Finally to wrap this up is an oldie but goodie I forgot to post.  For Christmas my mom got me this adorable Michael Kors bright blue day clutch.  I know day clutches are all the rage right now, and I thought it was awesome!  Only thing is, I haven't really found much to wear it with.  Love that print inside too!  Can anyone give me some more inspiration on what to wear it with?

Anyway, that's that for this post!  Part two coming in the near future.  I tag all of you to show me your recent finds!

Comments

  1. Love these items!! The blue MK clutch is stunning (love the blue) and I am obsessed with the leopard ballet flats!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paris! Already following you grrl ^_~ Why don't you do one of these posts? I'd love to see what you got! Also open to suggestions on what to wear with the clutch <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so silly, I'm already following you too, but since it didn't pop up on GFC when I was typing I didn't even realize!
    I actually am doing a similar post for tomorrow, so please let me know what you think if you have a chance to glance at it!
    And as for what to wear with the clutch I'd say maybe a daytime LBD (or really any solid contrasting colored dress like pink or white or yellow, etc.) Paired with matching pumps and accessories in that gorgeous blue, you'd look amazing!

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot hon! I'll try that :) I'll check for your post tomorrow as well. ::adding you to the sidebar blogroll::

      Delete
  3. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Keep visiting. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting back! Hope you follow ^_~ See you around the blogs.

      Delete
  4. great post! i love the MK shoes and the blue purse, so gorgeous! :)

    thanks for visiting my blog hun!
    i'm following you now =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment and follow back! See you around <3

      Delete
  5. A wonderful friend must have given you the nod of approval for those platforms :P Now pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, two wonderful friends actually ;) hehehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts