Search This Blog

Followers

Mac Young Punk eyeshadow

MAC Young Punk Eyeshadow. Feast your eyes on this beauty!
image from here

I picked up this eyeshadow from the duty free when I went to Saipan last weekend. It's a soft subtle black marbled with white shadow and purple micro glitter. It's from the Style Black collection, and I absolutely love it! It's very light and sheer on it's own, but it intensifies when applied over MAC Bat Black cream shadow (a blackened burgundy with pink pearl) or even Stila Loves Barbie Smudgepot in Little Black Dress. However, since I don't have either one (yet ^_~) I will experiment with other products when I have a little more time. I couldn't get any good swatch pics because my camera refused to pick up on the purple glitter, so I had to borrow one.

image from here

Here are a few shots that I was able to get:
MAC Young PunkMAC Young Punk

And for those of you who want a low cost versions of this lovely color, My Makeup Review suggests NYX Lake Moss Trio as pretty good dupes for three of the colors in this collection, including Young Punk, Blue Flame, and Gilt By Association.
image from here

They are all beautiful colors, and I had a tough time at MAC picking which one I wanted! These colors are gorgeous, and I really recommend them!

Comments

  1. I think your Blog is adorable and i'm following, thanks for stopping by my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. colour looks great! nice post
    thanks for the follow.. followed back your lovely blog :)

    keep in touch xo

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment/follow back! I'll see you around ^_~

      Delete
  3. Hey Renee,

    Great find!! Love those duty free shops :) I have young punk and I also with bat black and a few other bases. If you ever want to bring out those flecks of hot pink, try pairing it with something like mac's cream colour base in Madly Magenta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best?? When I saw this color I couldn't resist! Also, thanks for the tip, I don't have that either, but that may change soon...

      Delete
  4. Wow I love how MAC does makeup that combines all these beautiful shades in one go! :) xx

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I tell you, it was really hard to choose between the colors in this collection, but this one won me over (and two of my friends too!) Thanks for the follow, following back!

      Delete
  5. Pretty!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Followed you back. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that purple color... must check it out...great review... love your blog!
    x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some nice eye shadow! Thanks for the review! :)

    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts