Search This Blog

Followers

Polyvore outfit-Sparrow Dress series #1


Hi everyone!  Sorry about the messiness of this post, I didn't even realize it was
up at first!  This is the lovely sparrow dress (I still say they're sparrows haha) that
I got in Portobello Market in London back in May.  I will be making a few 
different looks with this dress, all with similar or exact pieces.  

Exact items I own:  The dress, shoes, bag (from Erika!) and Maybelline lip stain.  
I have a similar belt jewelry.  I must say, I got this dress for only $20-half the price of 
the one in New Look!

Untitled #2


Bird print dress
$40 - newlook.com




Fantasy Jewelry Box heart jewelry
fantasyjewelrybox.com


Bracelets bangle
$13 - diva.net.au


Metal belt
$6.45 - newlook.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts