Search This Blog

Followers

Day 6!

6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?



Oh man.. I almost don't want to do this one because I am utter crap at doing False lashes. I can not tell you how many set of lashes I have bought that Ive either lost a lash or plain gave up. I don't know how you guys do it! I see so many people put them on in a blink of an eye and I'm like how.. huh.. what Just happened?
What did you do right there?
 The only ones I have even came close to getting done right are the ones that Ardell sell, and even that was a sad attempt!
 Renee even bought me a lash clip to help me and I'm still a lost cause:/

 This is why I am always on the look out for mascaras that lengthen or extend or whatever is another word to make my lashes look long (but not freaky Kardashian long)
No thanks.
Okay let me go for now, but I shall return with day 7!

Comments

Popular Posts