Search This Blog

Followers

Day 3!

3. Favorite Brand?

Okay you're going to hate me, but I don't think I have a favorite brand. But I have favorite brand(S). Yes I know, cheating! But I can't seriously pick one brand. But I can do this: My favorite high brand and my favorite drugstore brand.

My favorite drug store brand is Wet n wild.
 
Seriously. How they are charge so little for good quality make up is beyond me. The pigmentation is that of department store brands. and the shades are bar none, amazing. My favorite palette from them, Silent treatment is one of the best palettes I've ever owned. I bought two, and I've never done that before. I keep one at my grandmas and one with me. Another, walking on eggshells is another one I use daily.
Picture from Temptalia, because her pictures are amazing and mine are not.
Now high brand, this was hard but it was between Stila and Urban Decay. 
But I am going to have to go with UD. I love my UD. I own many palettes and have about 70 zero pencils(kidding…ah.. sorta) I wish they would bring back full bottles of the nail polish, i still do not understand why they got rid of them in the first place. I mean, now is the best time to bring back nail polishes since nail art is so big right now! I hope someone from UD is reading this because A-that would be awesome and B- BRING BACK THE NAIL POLISH PLEASE! Okay crazy nail polish rant over…for now. and a lil props to Stila, I love you. Your stila convertable blush is amazing.. but ( yes a but...) you need to step up your game, your latest releases kinda blew. Come on you are better than that.
If only my make up came out as amazing.. oh wait this is airbrushed..never mind!


Comments

  1. Hello sis, I will be having a giveaway soon, check out my blog

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picks are identical to mine (: What's funny is that when I was younger, wet and wild was such garbage it put me off the brand. Recently discovered how good they are now and man, what a bargain company!

    Urban Decay shadows though, mmmm-mmm. Like buttah. I love the pencils too, and I use them all the time. Never met a UD palette I didn't like. Next on the hit list is the Vice Palette, methinks. Have you tried it out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the vice palette is gorgeous! Im so tempted to get it but Im going to wait a lil, i have so much make up, its a crime! but I want it!

      I bought wet n wild as a kid because it was the only thing I could afford! but yeah the colors and quality were pretty bad!

      Delete
    2. ^_^ Thanks for following up with me

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts