Search This Blog

Followers

A perfume post!

Sorry guys about the lack of posts, Renee is traveling (lucky gal!) and I'm in New Orleans right now visiting my sister for my niece's 2nd birthday.  Now don't think we are girls about town, we just happen to travel at the same time! But enough about us

Notes:

Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti


(straight from Sephora!)

My sister Janice gave me a perfume by Michael Kors, that smells heavenly!

My sister says it smells like honey suckle, and I agree. It takes me back to a time when I was young and would pick honeysuckles at my great grandparents house.

 Be prepared to spend a shiny penny on this one, it's not cheap. The retail is 75-95$. But its worth it!
But that's it for now!

Comments

Popular Posts