Search This Blog

Followers

Eye of the day

Today I realized I haven't worn my Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy shadow pencil since August, and I hadn't worn my UD eyeliner in Bourbon in ages either, so I decided to create a look with it. I LOVE their pencils, but their only flaw is they do dry out quicker than other liners, so even though I only bought my shadow pencil recently it didn't "glide on" so easily anymore, it was a little harder to apply and tugged a bit. Nevertheless, it looked as pretty as ever :)
Image from here
I only wish I had brown mascara to complete the look, so I only used a little bit of black mascara so it didn't look too harsh. I don't know why it looks so clumped in the pic since I only used a little bit (ok, macro does have a lot to do with it lol) and I wish the sparkles in the Midnight Cowboy shadow pencil showed up more as they show up and look great IRL, but I did what I could :)

Eye of the day by KitaRei
Eye of the day, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Bourbon
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Midnight Cowboy
Highlighter: Beautique Eye Crayon in Pearl
Crease: light brown shadow
Mascara: Stila Major Lash

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts