Search This Blog

Followers

Stuck on a tropical island, what would you do?

What if you were stuck on a tropical island and only could have three beauty products..what would they be?

This was hard...but I would have:

Korres wild rose lip butter:

I am on my second tub of this, I love it. It is the perfect amount of color but also very hydrating for your lips. 

Tinted moisturizer with SPF 30:

I don't have a particular brand.. but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that being in the sun all day will basically beat the crap out of your skin.  And having a good SPF will protect your skin, also a little coverage never hurt anyone!

Argan Oil by Organix
Renee and I picked this up from Target at the end of the summer, and I've already bought a second bottle of it. It's great to put on your hair after a shower, but you can put it on when your hair is dry as a bone!

I'm sure the heat will do serious damage to your hair, so having something like this will help protect it in the long run! It isn't anywhere as amazing as the original Moroccan oil, but for 5-7$ a bottle compared to the 30+ that Moroccan Oil costs!

But that is it for now! Wearable Wednesday will be back next week!

Comments

Popular Posts