Search This Blog

Followers

Revlon Just Bitten Passion swatch

I got this lip stain (my first!) in a lucky bag that Erika and I split recently. In Japan, lucky bags are very popular, they put several random cosmetics (they give you an example) in a paper bag, tape it shut, dramatically discount the price -mine was $25 for $100 worth of cosmetics- the only catch is you don't know what colors you are going to get. I wish I kept the bag to take a picture of, but I think it got tossed.. next time, I promise :)

Since this was my first lip stain, I was very excited to get it! Since it's like a marker, I was slightly afraid of it at first, and I wasn't very good (still working at it) but I'm getting much better. I was also a little afraid of the color, it's a little more fuchsia in real life, very bold, but I'm getting used to that too :)
Revlon Just Bitten Passion swatch by KitaRei
Revlon Just Bitten Passion swatch, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
I really liked that this one comes with a lip balm at the end of it. Most of the lip stains that I've seen don't, and this is very useful! It helps moisturize, give a nice shine, and keep those flakes at bay-very important for stains! If it didn't have it, and you forgot to bring a lip balm.... It even has a nice, light scent.
The only thing I didn't care for is it is a little hard to apply if you aren't used to lip stains. It is basically a lip marker, so you have to literally draw it on your lips, and like markers you can put too much in one area and not enough in another, so it can be streaky. The lip balm really helps smooth and even it out (the biggest reason I am glad this one has it!!) Also you have to keep it tilted downward to use it, like a marker, or the stain won't come out well so it can be tricky to use. Once you get used to it there shouldn't be any problems.
I would buy more!!

Comments

Popular Posts