Search This Blog

Followers

L'Occitane Face Scrub Mud with Olive Oil Review

I got a mini size of this as part of a gift set, and I thought I'd review it on here :)
What the company says:

"In the Mediterranean culture, all parts of the Olive are sacred. This Face Scrub Mud uses the exfoliating properties of crushed Olive pits to gently remove dead cells and balance the skin. Green clay absorbs excess oil as Shea Butter soothes, softens and protects the skin. Directions For Use:Massage mud onto wet face then rinse to reveal a revitalized, radiant complexion."

swatched on my skin:
L'Occitane Face Scrub Mild

What I thought:

Upon opening it, it had a really stale smell. The product was new, so I know it hadn't expired.. just a weird, stale smell, not like other mud scrubs I've used before. The beads, or I suppose olive pit particles, were very sparse, and larger than normal, so not a lot of scrubbing action, and what did scrub hurt. My face does feel smoother after use, and I like that it has olive oil in it, but I've been using this product for a little while and I don't notice any increased radiance. I don't like the smell. I guess it's ok, but I've used better.

Comments

Popular Posts