Search This Blog

Followers

Green tea.. good for your body, good for your face?

We all know the benefits of green tea, just ask Renee ( she knows way more about it then I do!) But I do know that it's great for your body. Everyone praises the benefits of it for your metabolism. Just pick up any diet pill and one of the key ingredients is green tea. Although my opinion is just drink the stuff! It tastes amazing with honey and gives you an instant energy boost without the crash that sometimes coffee does. But let me get to my point! If it's good for your body..what about your face?

I have been using the Proactiv green tea moisturizer for awhile now. It is by far one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. It's gel based, so it dries fast and there is no greasy leave behind feeling that you can get with others. I was using it with the proactiv 3 step program, but decided to use it with another green tea product to see what would happen. Also giving my skin a break from the benzoyl peroxide didn't hurt either.

Ive been reading about Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub for a while now. A lot of reviewers have said that it keeps their skin clear without harsh side effects. While most scrubs shouldn't be used to much because most of the scrubs are filled with rough particles that can actually make your skin's pores worse by tearing at them and making them bigger. But the scrub particles that come with this scrub are very small and bonus! it smells awesome.


I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now, but I have to say that it has helped reduce the red in my skin( another added bonus of turning 30.. redness) So to sum it up, this is going to be a staple in my skin care routine. Wow.. I sound old. How about this is going to be part of my screw you acne, get out my face routine. Much better.
It retails for about 6$ at Target, but probably cheaper elsewhere.

Comments

Popular Posts