Search This Blog

Followers

Acrylic nail mold lot from eBay

Yay, they're finally here!
As some of you may know if you've visited APL, I am very into nail design. I've been lemming after 3D nail molds for a long time, but just never got around to getting them.


Erika and I were looking on eBay one day, and she found me this lot. It was cheap, a little over $10 USD, but the catch was you didn't get to choose which molds you get. I really wanted bows, hearts, and roses, but buying them separately cost quite a bit more than buying them together, so I took a chance.

I know the picture kinda stinks, but I had to take it on a dark background or the designs on them would never show up since they're a clearish color.
Acrylic nail mold lot from eBay by KitaRei
Acrylic nail mold lot from eBay, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

I did get bows and two kinds of flowers (including roses), YAY, but alas, no hearts :( I also want ice creams too. I have to resort to buying them separately on da evil bay~
This one had: bows, ladybugs, seashells, roses, daisies, snowflakes, leaves, dragonflies, winged hearts, and lollipops.

All I have to do now (and I started last night) is find some more tutorials on how to make 3D acrylic designs with them. It looked easy enough from the ones I saw, but I will "study" a bit more first :)

Comments

  1. No hearts?? BOOOO! Its so true, evil bay, very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really stunk that there were no hearts, and you'd think that they'd be included since it's a pretty basic shape! Ah well, when I save a few dollars I'll be on again hunting for one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts