Search This Blog

Followers

Hi everyone!

I realize it's been quite a while since our last blog post.. I do apologize about that! Currently, flickr is acting up, and while I actually do have an outfit and more to post, until those bugs get worked out just hang in there for a while please ::insert big toothy grin here::

In the meantime, I'll share some beauty tips with you!

For all you out there like me with the baby blues: blue eyes really stand out with browns, taupes, grays, and plums. Anyone think the smokey eye looks harsh on them like I do? Well, shimmering brown eye shadow will give you a smokey look without being as harsh as black shadows and liners.

Speaking of browns, neutral eye shadow colors are mostly brown eye shadow, taupes and lighter shades. They create a look that is usually softer and more natural looking. I recommend Urban Decay shadows, Baked for a shimmery golden brown and in Midnight Cowboy for a shimmery neutral! For a more sparkles, try Midnight Cowboy Rides Again.

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Half Baked
Baked, photo courtesy of www.shopping.com

Midnight Cowboy, courtesy of shopstyle.com

Comments

Popular Posts