Search This Blog

Followers

What's in my bag #2

What's in my bag #2 by KitaRei
What's in my bag #2, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

I do these for a flickr group, so why not blog it?

The contents are pretty much self explanatory, but there are a few things that are hard to tell. The mirror is from a Japanese brand Rienda, the lip glaze is Revlon, glitter raspberry gloss is Bonbons, the mini mascara is Christian Dior Long Optic, the red book is a Japanese style card case, the little booklet has nail manicure ideas, and the portable brush/mirror is a gift from Howe Caverns.

BTW-anyone know how to clean a delicate bag? The fabric front of this bag has a stain that I tried to clean with wet cloth, but no luck.. I'm afraid to use soap as I don't want to make it worse..any ideas?

Comments

Popular Posts