Search This Blog

Followers

Glittery false eyelash clip

The best thing since sliced bread-for false eyelashes!


You know how glamourous you feel when you wear false lashes, but what a pain in a butt it is putting them on? Well stress no more! I was browsing in a makeup store here in Osaka, and I happened across this.

Glittery false eyelash clip by KitaRei
Glittery false eyelash clip, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.


It is a false eyelash clip, you basically clip the lashes in, with the "root" side out, apply the lash glue, match the "roots" of the lashes to your lashline, apply, and release! Its really as simple as that! Plus being sparkly doesn't hurt either ^_~

It only cost about $3.50. If anyone wants me to pick one of these bad boys (or should I say girls? lol), let me know!

Comments

  1. Hello,

    I would like to order one. How do I go about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Sorry to get back to you a bit late :) I can go back to the store and see if they still have them. I know there was also another smaller version for about $2-Do you still want me to look?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts