Search This Blog

Followers

phew-

Sorry about the lack of posts from me, Ive been battling a terrible toothache. Went to the dentist and basically, me and the dentist are going to be close friends the next few months. I need a lot of dental work. Ah teeth.

I had some CVS bucks that were expiring, so I had some time to kill the other day so I went to CVS to see what the had, the cvs by me is pretty bleak when it comes to new things. SO I wasn't shocked when they had nothing new. And when they do, its blended in with the older make up, so you have to dig to find new things. I did get a  few things that I read good things about-


*Everything except the wet n wild palette and the nail envy is from CVS.

Revlon Color Stay 24 hour foundation-
Ive been reading a ton of raves about the Revlon Color Stay 24 hour foundation, I remember trying it a long time ago and not feeling it. I think the formula improved or maybe i was crazy, bt this stuff is amazing! I think its my new foundation.

OPI Nail Envy-
 My nails stink, they don't grow, they peel.. they blow. I'm giving nail envy a try to see if anything happens. So far, its so/so. To early to report anything.

Freeman Purifying Paper mask-
I love me some facial paper masks, well facial masks in general. I especially like the peely ones.. he he. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks promising!

Biore-
Biore is a hit or miss, I love the nose strips, but the face ones, do not work for me. I'm a big fan of anything charcoal at the moment, so I scooped this trial size face wash to see if it was worth getting the bigger size. Ive used it a few times, and I have to say I'm impressed. It cleans very well, so I may get the bigger size after I finish the 30 facial cleaners I have right now... I have a problem!

Rimmel Stay Matte primer-
I love there powder, probably the best powder Ive have used. I wanted to get this for the summer because my skin becomes gross and oilier, basically super sexy. I tried it over my make up the other day, and I report it works great!

NYC Lexington Lilac-
I LOVE THIS COLOR.  I do not own anything close to it. Which is shocking, because I own 300 billion nail polishes. I can't believe this polish is only $1. It goes on like a dream, and is opaque in 2 coats. Def will be getting more of these polishes, this shows you that even though its cheap doesn't mean its crap. I can say that this actually puts a few more pricer polishes I own to shame..

Ill do a separate post on the wet n wild palette. Believe me, it deserves it!

-Erika

Comments

  1. That palette looks good, I like the golds!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erica;)

    Im going to do a separate post on the wet and wild one, its amazing!!! Thanks for the comment;)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts