Search This Blog

Followers

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Quad in SEDUCTION

Yes, I got this a while back, and yes I was very lazy taking pictures so I am borrowing the stock photo of it. I do this a lot, don't judge me, okay judge me a little.
($59.00 for 0.24 oz.)
My boss, who is the only one who can afford Chanel, I can't, bought me this when she was in London a few weeks ago. It also comes like this:
picture belongs to Temptalia.com
Different shapes but same colors, you get it. Although I heard and read that the lovely people who buy Chanel in Europe get less product which is not cool, my palette came from there, but is the same amount of product in the USA, so I am not sure where exactly people are getting jipped, but it still ain't cool in my book, not cool Chanel...

Here are some swatches:



No primer used, straight from the palette people! This is a great traveling palette because you can create so many looks with it. I did my make up with it for my sister Michelle's wedding, and it lasted! But I didn't get a shot of my make up look, and every picture of me, thanks to my squinty eyes, is impossible to see the colors.. (WAHH) okay Ive picked up the pieces and collected myself. Overall, this is a good quad to start with if you haven't bought Chanel before, you have neutral and workable colors to can go from day to night. I told my boss she should have gotten herself a quad but she's happy with the make-up she has. (no fun.)



Comments

  1. Hey love,

    Sugoi, that your boss picked this up for you. It just shows how much you're cherished <3 I ordered this palette, and I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LIz!
      Yes, i do like being cherished :P I can't wait for a blog post! So I can see swatches:) Which I know of course will be awesome!

      Delete
  2. Hi new follower here :) I love your blog!
    great post I am hoping for some Chanel make up for Christmas :)
    if you could check out my blog and follow me back that would be awesome thanks xx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn:) Will def follow your blog! And that would def make a great xmas gift even if you have to buy it for yourself:)

    Erika xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts