Search This Blog

Followers

My go too items when I am in a rush!

Everybody has those days when they are late, overslept, look like complete shit (Language Erika!) and have about 2 minutes to look human. Well that happened the other day, I over slept and had to get ready in  seriously no time. SO this is what I chose:

Garnier BB cream for Combo skin in Medium. I friggin love this stuff. It covers so well, and lasts! I have had this tube for almost a year now, and the a little goes a long way! My only dislike, is the smell... Yeesh it smells like pure rubbing alcohol.

Benefit- They're Real! I love this mascara, it really is a great mascara. Worth the 20$+ Even though I have like three mini tubes from various benefit gifts, I will gladly purchase this stuff when I run through them.


Benefit Dandelion - Gives a subtle glow look, and doubles as a blush for me. You can not mess this up, its so easy!


Korres Lip Butter in wild rose- I am on my 3rd tub of this. Its perfect for a red lip, and can also be used as a blush. Also gives Benetint  a run for there money. You want soft lips, this is what you need.


Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero. I have so many of these stinking things, I will never need to buy one ever. They are the best black liners. The end. Black eyeliner is a must for me, it wakes me up and makes my brown eyes look less blah.

Maybelline Master shape Eyebrow studio. I like this pencil, I am not in love with it, I thank powder looks more natural, but this stuff is fast and looks very natural for a pencil.



Comments

Popular Posts