Search This Blog

Followers

Chanel...Chanel....CHANEL!

Make up wise, its been a nice few months. My boss has been traveling  a good amount and she brings me back things for my extra time put in. If you guys dont know, I am a nanny for twin toddler girls, they are pretty good for the most part but there are days, like today, where I want to put a post it on the front door and runnnn away!
YUP.
But I like them so I probably wont do that, anyways, shes been traveling all over Asia, and went to India and London. So yeah I got pretty spoiled.
Chanel Altitude Travel Kit




This is a apparently a Hong Kong airport exclusive traveling palette but Ive read that it can be found at Costco, yeah I know... COSTCO. How random is that shi... 

This bad boy goes with me in my purse, as you can see it contains 5 eyeshadows, the bottom one can be used as a brow filler if you have brown hair, 2 lipsticks, 2 glossimiers, one concealer, powder and blush and mascara. I dont know if this comes in various skin shades but it should because its kinda a waste if its only for one skin tone. Luckily the concealer and powder suit me, a tad too light but ....

and I'm about to lose my tan and be super pale again, so it should be fine for me. I embrace the paleness though, so it's okay. I'm going to update this post with a look, and swatches.
I promise!



Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love the shades she chose for you.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! Ive been using the 4th shadow color like crazy lately, its the perfect taupe brown, with a little bit of gold.

      Erika

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts