Search This Blog

Followers

Clarisonic- Giving it a go. Again.

I have something to confess. I have been very lazy with my clarisonic. Ive been having an affair with cleasing wipes from Target and my clarisonic got shoved away. Bad clarisonic owner, BAD!

But this past monday, I starting using it again. My skin feels tighter, lotions get sucked up faster and I think I will have to go through the purge again. NO NOT THAT PURGE.
It's not that bad. But it sucks. Basically my skin will be detoxing and getting rid of all of the crap left in my skin. Hopefully it wont be as bad as last time. It was pretty grim, and I don't welcome it!
I will keep you guys updated on the results.

Welcome back to my life... and face.


Comments

  1. I like!! Its always fun experiment-and this is a very pretty one! :)

    Cosmetic Eye Shadow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts