Search This Blog

Followers

Outfit of the.. New Year? ^^;;

Sorry guys, but because of my long absence (explained in a previous post) I'll be posting some older things that I'd been wanting to but never had the chance.

SO this is what I wore on New Years!  Sorry my friend's arm is blocking the necklace ^^;;


The dress is H&M.   It's really cute, it has rose floral lace from the neckline to the waistline, and a chiffon bottom.  It also came in pink and black. Here is the black version:
The rhinestone collar necklace is also H&M (be careful if they have any of these left or if you own one, it is VERY delicate and most of them on the rack were already broken)


The leggings were Exhilaration from Target, the watch is from Tiffany & Co., and the shoes were borrowed from a friend.  What do you think of my outfit?

I'd love to see pictures of what you wore for New Years, better late than never!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts