Search This Blog

Followers

Target Score!

So if you read my last post (I hope you did!) I mentioned my love for mint...anything! I went to Target this weekend to buy some much needed conditioner for my hair. As I am walking to the Aisle where they sell accessories, I look over and see a mint green bag by Mossimo that was on clearance for 8$ from 25$



It's not Coach...

Chanel...

 or Rebecca Minkoff...

But it will definitely do!

I think I may need a 12 step program for this mint addiction.


Comments

  1. LOVE that bag. I am obsessed with mint as well. My bestie just got me an adorable mint top from Target on clearance. Target has some great stuff if you know how to look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt! I agree, once you get digging you do find some good stuff! And you have a good friend!

      Erika

      Delete
  2. That bag is so cute, and $8 is a steal (: I hope you have a lot of use out of it too it looks like it'd go with everything (very classic style) ^_^

    Asian Beauty community: http://www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cake-Pie! I plan to rock it the second its spring. Im still using my tartan coach bag that I got a few years ago that I am not ready to part with! following you now!

      Erika

      Delete
  3. I love soft pastel colors... Have a great evening. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts