Search This Blog

Followers

Things I am loving right now!




Wowza! Has it been almost a month since we blogged! Shame on us! But we will try to turn it around and blog a lot more in the coming new year!

Ive been fighting oily hair for the past year( never had oily hair before but all of a sudden its like texas on my scalp!)

I went to lush waiting for a delayed flight and asked the girl who was talking to me if she recommended anything for oily hair, and she said my best bet was a product called the Jumping Juniper solid shampoo bar. I was kind of iffy on the whole solid shampoo bar because it seemed weird to use a bar of something to wash your hair, didnt feel natural, you know? but when she told me that one bar could last up to 6 months...SOLD! 




If you still don't get the concept of it, then I leave you with that.... it smells amazing! and it really does clean your hair. I usually have to wash my hair everyday, but because this product gets rid of the excess sebum on my scalp I can go 3 days without washing it, which saves so much time because I can get in the shower without having to wash my hair EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And right now Lush is having a buy one get one free sale, so I am going to def. stock up on a few more  of these!

Comments

Popular Posts