Search This Blog

Followers

12. Favorite mascara?


Day 12. Favorite mascara?

My favorite mascara....hmmm...Right now I am loving my Visee Mascara that I posted about a while back. It makes my lashes so long and when I use a primer.. holy crap amazing lengths!



But it is not my favorite, my all time favorite mascara is Full n Soft by Maybelline. I like the water proof version best though. It makes my lashes so soft but still gives it length. I honestly love this mascara, it was one of the first mascaras that I tried when I was younger and I always go back to it. It's a favorite a lot of people, including Lauren Conrad.
A friend of ours, Ellie, bought a few tubes when she was in the US, because she said it was also her favorite. Which I still find funny, all the amazing mascaras in Japan and her favorite is a drug store 6$ one in the US. I guess the grass is truly greener on the other side!
But that's it for now, Ill catch up with you chicas later!

Comments

Popular Posts