Search This Blog

Followers

What were you for Halloween?

Post your costumes here!  I was Audrey Hepburn!

Here's a pic of "Audrey" getting "arrested" by a "cop" (haha so many quotes I know!)   What do you think of my costume?  Great part is all I had to buy were the tiara, gloves, and necklace.  I had the earrings, dress, shoes (not pictured) and makeup.  My friend Megumi who's does hair/nails/makeup and works for a makeup company did my hair.

Photo: Mom, I m sorry. I arrest Audrey Hepburn :(

Outfit rundown!

  • Dress: Burberry
  • Tiara: Claire's
  • Gloves: Claires
  • Necklace: Axes Femme
  • Watch:  Tiffany's (but of course! ^_~)
  • Silver and pearl earrings: gift
Now, the makeup:
  • Eyes:  WnW Walking on Eggshells palette, Elf lashes, Bobbi Brown Sepia gel liner, UD Bourbon eyeliner, Elf eyelash primer, Cover Girl Lashblast luxe mascara, Revlon Eyebrow Powder, NYX glitter Disco Ball (a touch)
  • Cheeks: Benetint
  • Lips: Too Faced Borderline, DuWop Private Red
  • Face: Bare Minerals Fairly Light, Elf HD Powder
I found a tutorial on how to do her makeup online, and man, did it take time!  I think it came out decent though.  What do you think?  I also just realized I used MANY products that I haven't reviewed yet-I'll get to it eventually, I promise.

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!


Comments

  1. Nice look! I like how you got every detail. My name is Tiffany so I've always been into Audrey from Breakfast at my name (:

    Love it! I was Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Great name, I've always liked the name Tiffany :) Your costume sounds awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts