Search This Blog

Followers

September Empties!

I've seen other bloggers do this, and since I think it's a great idea I'm going to start doing these!  It's not a whole lot of products (I've already got some empties for October!) but it's definitely a good start.  Click to enlarge!


  1. Infinite lotion concentrate and cotton square sample from Kose:  Japanese style "lotion."  I use quotes because they have a different idea than us of what lotion is, to them lotion is either toner or something translated to "makeup liquid."  It was ok, but with the full size having an almost $70 price tag, I'm good with my Ponds for now.
  2. Rozzo Eye Serum with Argan Oil sample:  From the package:  "Argan Oil, which is extracted from Arganie spinosa of incomparible vitality, is both oxidation-resistant of produce and moisturizing and can contribute to successful aging care."  From the brand Kracie.  It felt nice on the skin but not enough to notice any huge difference.
  3. IAU Cell Silky Lipid from Lebel:  A hair conditioning mask.  I got this for free from a hair stylist.  It made my hair feel pretty nice actually-not a bad product at all.
  4. Physicians Formula Baked Collection in Baked Sugar:  LOVE this palette, so sad it's discontinued.  See my post here.  
  5. Intevia Active Original Cream sample - the Face Shop:  Totally in Korean, have no idea what it says.  Used it as a lotion.
  6. Poshe Super Fast Dry Topcoat:  Got this from mom.  It's just like Seche Vite, except big 3 free!  (Seche contains Toluene)
Already working on this month's empties ^^ 
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Cool list! I like to see what products people are using ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like seeing what other people are using too :D

      Delete
  2. I have a September Empties post on my blog too! I came across your blog through the Beauty Bloggers Club Blog Hop :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Following you back :)

      Delete
  3. Loved your empties Renee! Can't wait for next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I seriously need to do this! I have a few empties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it wifey! Looking forward to seeing what you have!

      Delete
  5. Thanks! Following you :)

    xo
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    xoxo
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts