Search This Blog

Followers

Mini haul from Nordstrom Rack and OOTD

This is one of a few posts from the summer that I just haven't gotten a chance to write yet.  I went to Nordsrom Rack back in July with a few friends and got a few great items!

First, the OOTD I created with one of the items, a really comfy navy blue maxi dress from Soprano with a splash of neon blue, green and pink-a GREAT way of testing out the neon trend without going overboard.


Here's a closer look at the accessories (sorry it isn't super clear)


  • Dress: Soprano
  • Earrings: Dollar Store
  • Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
  • Tank Top: Gap
  • Clutch: Michael Kors
  • Watch: Tiffany & Co.
  • Sandals: Mossimo (Target) 

Then I found a GREAT blue and green color block high-low dress, also from Soprano for only $22.97.  Another great way of trying out two trends.  I wore this dress to a party with great beige booties from Target.  I'll have to post that outfit sometime..


Finally, I got the old bottle Urban Decay primer potion in Eden- for only $8.97!


I still have one or two posts like this I have to make.  Anyone else have any hauls to share?  Post the link here, I'd love to see!



Comments

  1. I love your clutch!!!! Where did you get them? may i know hoe much? If you would like to answer them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! It was a Christmas present from my mom, so unfortunately I don't know where to get it or how much. Maybe eBay? Good luck on your hunt!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous as usual wifey! I love that dress, im gonna snatch it when you arent looking one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress Renee!! i adore the clutch :) you look so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts