Search This Blog

Followers

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Sweet Pea gift set

I got this for my birthday from Akiko.  I have to say, I LOVE BBW.  It's such an adorable set, in a scent that I happen to love (the color is also super easy on the eyes for me too ;)


It's super cute, and comes in a basket with body lotion, shower gel, body spray, and a little sparkly snowflake Christmas ornament.  What the products say:

"Our Signature Body Lotion takes ultra-pampering to the next level.  Now fortified with Aloe Vera, Grape Seed Extract and vitamins C and E, it glides on easily and evenly to condition and hydrate skin.  This non greasy, sheer formula absorbs quickly to leave skin soft, smooth, and beautifully fragrant.
Smooth over body to moisturize and lightly fragrance skin with our original, award-winning Sweet Pea, a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean."

And:

"Our signature Shower Gel is newly supercharged with benefits that make it the world's best daily luxury.  It has been reformulated to provide the ultimate shower experience, pampering you with luxurious lather, moisturizing Aloe Vera and nourishing Vitamin E that gently clean, soften, and fragrance your skin."
That sounds good to me!

Comments

  1. I haven't try BBW yet...i couldn't find BBW her in Philippines! :)

    xoxo

    Im now following you..i found you at Beauty bloggers club! hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! That's too bad there's no BBW by you.. is there any Body Shop stores? They're pretty close!

      Following you :)

      Delete
  2. I have the sweet pea shower gel, and it smells so gorgeous! I think it works just like any other shower gel but I'm very picky about how things smell and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm picky about the way things smell too, and I'm glad you like it! I'm sure I will too as I really like Sweet Pea :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts