Search This Blog

Followers

Easy Autumn Office Look -revamped

Remember that work outfit I posted from Polyvore?  Well I've created a new
username and souped it up a little.  What do you think?  I'll definitely have to
re-create my version of this look soon.
Autumn Work Outfit


Top
$31 - witchery.com.au


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Tory burch
$175 - theoutnet.com


Michael Kors croc high heels
$200 - youheshe.com





Autumn Collection Vector Graphic
dryicons.com



I like this one a lot better, I hope you do too!  If you like, follow me on
Polyvore ^_^  (kitarei)



Comments

  1. I want all those rings!!! They're so beautiful!!
    xxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have one similar to the square one on the top left xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts