Search This Blog

Followers

Surprise Birthday Party and Scarf from Gelato Pique

This past Saturday my husband and friends all threw me a surprise birthday party.  At first, I was more confused than anything since my real birthday isn't until the 18th!


I was so happy and I really appreciated everyone.  There was presents, cake, flowers, balloons, and more.  It was held at my friend's bar Plumeria, and we went to karaoke after.  I couldn't have asked for anything else!


There are actually two bouquets there.  If you look real close, you can see black chili peppers in the bottom left corner of the flowers!  How cool is that!?

Everyone was so kind to go out of their way for me!  I got so many lovely gifts, I couldn't believe it.  I'll be posting them during this week and next.  First, is the super pretty pink and purple scarf from the poplar department store brand Gelato Pique that my friend Ayako gave me.  (She's the one in the matching sparrow dress ;)  Everything in that store is aesthetically pleasing; light, pastel colors, soft textures, and it's made to look like an ice cream shop.  My favorite color is pink, and hers is purple - what a thoughtful idea to combine the two!


The scarf is actually a lot pinker, like in the above photo.  The pink gets almost totally wiped out in the close up.. but look how pretty!

I can't thank everyone enough <3
Gelato Pique's items can be found on their online store!

Comments

  1. wowww..belated Happy Birthday! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: The making of a Resume

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My real birthday is the 18th so you're not too late ;) I'll check your blog out, thanks for stopping by! If you follow we will definitely follow back.

      xoxo
      Renee

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts