Search This Blog

Followers

Our second Liebster Award! Yay!

The lovely Nada at Penguins Left Green Polish has been super sweet and nominated us for a Liebster Award!  The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers.


Here are the rules:
  1. The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves 
  2. The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver.
  3. The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
  4. These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
  5. They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver) 
Ok, here goes!

11 fun facts about me:
  1. I've lived in several cities in two countries.
  2. I'm not bilingual just yet, but I'm really trying.
  3. I love blasting cheesy music and dancing when nobody's home.
  4. I also love blasting music in the car and singing with my friends.
  5. I have way, way too much makeup and nail polish.   Seriously too much!  I wear it every day and often share the wealth with friends, but it never seems to decrease.
  6. Ditto with clothing.
  7. I don't have a specific style-I wear what I like, often incorporating different styles in one look.
  8. I hate waste, so I would rather use up/sell/give to friends/donate to charity.  I never toss something unless necessary.
  9. I'm kind of a nerd-I love vintage toys, video games, and cartoons.
  10. It's easy for me to get lonely-I think that's due to me growing up as an only child.  
  11. I'm a New Yorker, and definitely one at heart.
Now for Nada's questions:
  1. How often do you blog:  I try to blog 3-5 times a week (though I'm not always successful.)
  2. What is the brand of nail polish that you hate?  Diamond Nail Homei (Homei is ok, just that line is awful.)
  3. Is there any nail art you can't do?  I still haven't mastered water marbling...
  4. What polish is on your wish list?  Maybelline Express Finish Snowglobe Top Coat.  I used to have this, and before thinner I stupidly tossed it.  It's so HTF and I really want another one..
  5. What nail trend do you wish you could master? Water marbling!  
  6. How often do you manicure and fix your nails up?  I get manicures once every few months (expensive where I live.)
  7. Where do you store your polish?  On a polish rack, and in boxes.
  8. Would you ever take a course in nail art?  If I had more time and $, sure!
  9. How often do you paint your nails?  Around 2x a week.
  10. What is your most hated nail invention? Matte nails.. sorry but I am not a fan of the look.
  11. When you have a nail "block" how do you inspire yourself?  I read Japanese nail magazines, they're always fun.


Ok, now for my questions!
  1. What fashion trend are you currently loving?
  2. Why do you wear makeup?
  3. What eyeshadow look/combo is your favorite?
  4. What is your least favorite cosmetics brand and why?
  5. What was your most recent splurge?
  6. What was your most recent bargain?
  7. What fashion trend do you like but are afraid to try?
  8. How often do you shop?
  9. What makeup do you never use?
  10. What makeup can't you live without?
  11. What makeup can't you live without?
Thanks for reading!  Can't wait to read yours xo

Comments

Popular Posts