Search This Blog

Followers

It's my birthday, Uniqlo leggings, and OOTD!

Today's my birthday!  Thanks to my wifey for making such a sweet post ^_^  It was so thoughtful.  *takes wifey's black veil and puts it on*  After work today my friends Katsuya and Ellie took me out to Hep 5 (a local shopping mall.)  We went on the ferris wheel, did a little shopping (got myself a cute red sweater from Igni, and a present for Katsuya's birthday in two days), ate Korean food, and had some iced coffees.  Yoshi joined us after we finished dinner.  The three of them treated me to everything, I was so happy :))


Ka-chan bought me adorable burgundy leggings with black polka dots that I was drooling over in Uniqlo for my birthday.  I wanted to wear them so bad that I brought a change of clothes (shorts, heels, glittery false lashes that Ellie gave me and the leggings) to work today (wore a long black skirt in the office.)  I got so many compliments on this outfit today-I absolutely loved it!


The lashes are glittery pink.  I cut one pair in half and used them as accent lashes.  The lash isn't actually hanging of my eye, that's my crease in the pic.. my cat eye makeup wore off ^^;;  Sorry about the picture quality, it was already late when I put the lashes on and therefore kind of dark.



Now for the outfit!  

The rundown:
  • Sparkly Headband:  Accessory store from Atre mall in Ueno, Tokyo 
  • Sweater top:  Xhilaration (Target)
  • Necklace:  I think H&M
  • Belt:  Burberry
  • Shorts:  Juicy Couture, from Juicy Outlet near London
  • Leggings:  Uniqlo
  • Patent Heels:  Michael Michael Kors
  • Watch:  Tiffany & Co.
  • Bag:  Homemade, from a friend

Thanks for reading :)  I had a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts