Search This Blog

Followers

Day 1!

When did you start putting on makeup?

I grew up with a spanish dad, and if anyone knows... they are strict! I was not allowed to wear make up at all. I would sneak into the bathroom, put on my sisters revlon lipstick and hurridly wipe it off when I heard even the slightest noise. When I turned 12, for christmas I was FINALLY  given make up, from Naturistics ( I totally dated myself there) The kit was pretty simple, clear mascara, light colors and shimmery lipgloss. MAKEUP! Thats all I cared about.


When I was 13, I started wearing eyeliner and darker lipstick ( I don't want to talk about the colors. I still have 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 100th hand embarresment from the shades I chose) What can I say Wet n Wild aint the superstars they are now.. way back in the 90's.

I honestly really didnt become comfortable with make up and application until I was in my late teens early 20s, shoot! I still have trouble applying things. I am 100% sure that I will never apply foundation and blush the proper way, and my eyeliner flick will always suck. But I will always have a damn good red lip!

Comments

  1. As you know, I feel the *exact* same way about foundation and blush! And yes, you do a damn good red lip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul sistahs we is! And aww shucks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts