Search This Blog

Followers

Kurochiku Cream Perfume

When I got back earlier this month, Yoshi surprised me at the airport with two Japanese cream perfumes.  They're from a famous company based in Kyoto called Kurochiku, and made in Japan.


There are 5 several different scents, and he got me cherry blossom (sakura) and rose.  Let me tell you, they smell like little pots of cream perfume heaven, especially the cherry blossom.  The reason for this is that they actually contain natural cherry blossom and rose scents, not artificial.  I wasn't expecting them to smell that good!

Rose on the left, and cherry blossom on the right.  Click to enlarge as always.



Isn't the packaging adorable?  So colorful and detailed, and I love the little rabbit. Rabbits are a fairly significant animal in Japanese mythology (Sailor Moon is based on the story of the Moon Rabbit - in fact, that's what her Japanese name means directly translated, Tsukino Usagi.) so you see a lot of them on Japanese products.

Each little tub is 4.6g and can easily fit in your purse.  This cream perfume or "練り香水” (nerigosui) is meant to be dabbed on the neck or behind the ears.  You will be reminded of spring in Kyoto :)  These can be found on eBay



Comments

  1. How cute! And a great idea for travel too without risking breaking a glass perfume bottle. I'll have to check out ebay UK and see if they sell them on there too, really love the look of them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These really would be perfect for travel - no only are they in plastic, not glass, but they're nice and small. Very portable! Good luck on eBay, I hope you find some!

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable. I will have to check ebay for them definitely. Great post. Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck in snagging a good one :) Following you back!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this post! I just found your blog today and I was glad to see this post. I love pretty smells but I can't usually wear purfumes (they give me headaches). I recently discovered that some products don't wig me out (some of the body shop products, and many scented asian cosmetics) and this looks like a product I NEED IN MY LIFE, lol.

    I'm really glad you posted an ebay link here because I'm in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! These perfumes are great, they smell lovely but are not too strong, and are super portable. I hope you can get yourself a few, you won't regret it!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks for saying hi on my blog, Renee! (:
      I am so excited to try these, I'll haul em and when I do I'll let you know what I think. ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts