Search This Blog

Followers

My first Polyvore set - Easy Autumn Office Look

I have been liking and pinning pictures from Polyvore for ages now, but I haven't made any actual sets myself until this one (so please cut me some slack on this one for being a little subpar ^^;;)  Paris give me a lot of inspiration so I decided to try my hand on it.  All pieces in this set are based off of very similar pieces that I actually own (not necessarily the same brand however - I wish I had me some Stella McCartney or Valentino!)  Though my purple velvet blazer, necklace, and heels are the same brands.  Click to enlarge: 

So what do you think?  In hindsight I realize I should have posted my version of this outfit as an OOTD as well, but I haven't taken a picture of that just yet.  I'll have to make another post for that ;)  Thanks for reading!

Blog hop going on now :)

Comments

  1. I would have loved to have seen this as an outfit of the day. It's a great look. I am now following. I found you on the bloghop:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow, following you back! I will definitely do an outfit of the day with this look, now that I have a little more motivation (I always welcome requests!) Keep an eye out for it ;)

      Delete
  2. Really cute office look <3 I wish I could wear trousers but I always feel self conscious about my big bum and go for skirts instead lol. I'm definitely interested in a button swap, I've added your button (the code for mine is on the right hand side of my blog) but if you'd like me to change the dimensions at all just let me know. Here is the link to where I've put yours :) x

    http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/button-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I actually prefer skirts to trousers, they are so much cuter and flirtier (IMO) but pants can be good on lazy days. I've added your button to our sidebar!

      <3
      Renee

      Delete
  3. awesome picks hun! very sophisticated, i'm really loving the MK Heels, i want to try one so bad. Wish I have an office to go to just so I can wear this outfit :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Christine! I just got a pair of MK heels from DSW (in a few posts back) that I couldn't wait to rock. Problem with taking office style OOTDs-I have nobody to take my picture for me (hubby is at work!) I'm going to have to stage a photoshoot this or next week sometime just for that :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts