Search This Blog

Followers

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Conditioner

I don't really care much about shampoo, I usually use the cheapest out there (Suave Strawberry is a favorite) but since I color my hair, cheap conditioner usually doesn't cut it.  I need to use a quality one to get my hair feeling good.  That being said, I've tried many in the search for my perfect conditioner, (Christophe Beverly Hills was pretty good) but I came across this one by accident.  One day Yoshi and I were walking in the Time Warner Center in NYC and Crabtree & Evelyn was having a sale, so he asked me if I wanted anything.  I asked to try their conditioner, and it was love.
What the company says:  

"Our original formula is an excellent after-shampoo conditioner that detangles for ease of combing and leaves hair feeling soft and manageable.  It has a refreshing blue water scent that has a hint of mint and lavender."
  • original conditioning formula
  • nourishing sea algae 
  • marine minerals 
  • refreshing sea air fragrance

It usually is kind of pricey ($28 for the value size) but IMO it is worth it (especially since I save on shampoo) and you don't have to use a lot.  It really does make my near impossible to comb hair when washed very manageable, and does a decent job with frizz control.  It smells amazing, and makes it feel nice and soft-again almost impossible for my hair after being washed.  It made my color processed hair more silky and healthy looking, even after it dries.  I've been buying this conditioner ever since :)

Also, bloghop going on now!


Comments

  1. Oh I will have to try this conditioner! I am looking for a new one and I have learned that cheap conditioners hate my hair haha
    And btw I LOVE Portobello Market in London. I went there a couple years ago and found the best deals! I would love to see the bracelet and all your other goodies sometime :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def give the conditioner a shot! Cheap conditioners do nothing for my hair either. Portobello market is amazing isn't it? I have to do a post on my finds there ^^

      Delete
  2. Buyers of cheap shampoo unite! mmm that must smell heavenly! (yes im up at 3am, but im gonna try and fall back asleep..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hale yeah wifey! It smells amazing-kind of like a clean, beachy scent with a tad of mint and lavender. I can justify that since I love me my cheapo shampoo! Did you ever fall back to sleep at a decent time?

      Delete
    2. finally fell asleep around 5 -___- my body refuses to get its shit together,lol

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this conditioner before, but it sounds amazing!! =D

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, try it if you have the chance! Wait for a sale first, that way if you don't like it at least you didn't pay full price for it :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a fantastic conditioner, though a bit on the pricey side. My hair gets quite oily at the roots so most of the time I actually skip conditioner. But I really shouldn't - it's more laziness than anything :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit pricey, so I usually wait for sales. It does last a long time, I just use a little bit on the ends and I'm good. I can't imagine the disaster my hair would be if I skipped conditioner! I guess you're lucky enough that you at least have the choice :)

      Delete
  5. A good conditioner makes a ton of difference. I always use Pantene and thought it's good enough but lately find my hair so dry and frizzy. Maybe I should invest in a good conditioner too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! In my hair, it makes the difference between manageable and rats nest, hahaha. If I don't use it it's dry beyond belief.

      Delete
  6. Sounds great but i just couldnt justify spending that much on a conditioner!!
    Found you via the Blog Love Therapy blog hop - and followed xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Following you back xoxo

      Renee

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts