Search This Blog

Followers

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask


I have been dying to try this mask for ages, I read reviews that practically glow off the page and make me want to dash to the store and buy it right away!
It's not cheap but luckily I had a Sephora gift card that I had been saving for a while that I got for my birthday.

Boo!

This was taken the next day by the window, no foundation, BB cream or concealer (as you can see from my deep eye circles :guh:...) I am wearing lip stain, black eyeliner and mascara. Pretty much my staples day to day with of course BB cream. (Clarisonic has been the best thing to happen to my skin)
This stuff is magic.. period. I can not get over the amazing-ness! It pulls out dead skin, flakes of gook, and your skin a glowing! The 20+ wait is worth it for drying time. Because it pulls off in one peel, which is something that I always try to do and fail every time!

My rating: A+

Erika


Comments

  1. seems cool! i have to try it :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Following you on blogger:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts