Search This Blog

Followers

Sexy Girl Tapioca Milky UV Gel

My husband picked this up for me as a surprise. Since I'm so fair, he figures my skin needs all the help it can get! Plus he knows I love hibiscus flowers, so he figured I'd need/like it.
With moisturizing tapioca and collagen. I am skeptical of skin products with collagen since collagen can't be absorbed through the skin, but what the hay, it certainly can't hurt.

Tapioca  Milky UV Gel by KitaRei
Tapioca Milky UV Gel, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
The description on the product roughly translates to: "Everywhere we can feel a tropical atmosphere. This product contains moisturizing tapioca and collagen. It is sunblock gel for face and body, SPF25 PA++. Hibiscus syrup scented. Added Hylauronic Acid will also help moisturize your skin. Can also be used as a makeup base."

In case anyone is unsure what PA++ means, a few sunscreen labels also list a "PA" ranking in addition to an SPF number, which refers to the amount of protection the sunscreen provides from the UVA rays that may cause long-term skin damage. PA rankings are listed as PA+, PA++ or PA+++. The more plus signs, the more protection it provides from harmful UVA rays. This product has two plus signs, so it's medium protection against UVA rays. Definitely better than none at all!


I love how the back of the package says Sexy Girl! The bottle is a very cute super light pink, and the product inside matches the color of the bottle. It really does smell sweet like hibiscus.


What I liked:
*Great scent
*Cute packaging
*The lotion is pink!
*The brand name is fun
*It's versatile and can be used as a makeup base
*Provides SPF and PA++ protection
*Can be used for both face and body
*Contains moisturizing elements such as tapioca, hylauronic acid, and collagen

What I didn't like:
Nothing! I would definitely buy this product again. If you can find this, get it, it's great for the summer!


Comments

  1. I would love to try this it looks really strange but good! ;) When I seen your post I thought it was going to be about nails because of the Uv gel :) xxx I never knew what the PA rating was thank you for elaborating :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't even think of that, but now that you mention it, it does sound like it could be for nails! I didn't know what the PA rating was for until recently myself. Glad I could help :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to try it!!! Love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts