Search This Blog

Followers

Saved a little $ and treated myself (Axes Femme and more)

It's really been a while since I went shopping for myself, (we're on a SUPER budget right now) so I treated myself Sunday.  Everything was inexpensive, so I can justify it.

First stop was one of my favorite stores in Japan, Axes Femme.  Everyone I ever took there loved it.  They make unique clothes (which I love) with a girly touch.  Some of their items are a bit too much for me, but many of their things are LOVE.  I fell in love with a lavender -almost crochet but not quite- drape front cardigan with lace and embellishments.  I'll be using their pictures since theirs are much better than mine!  I used the pic of the pink one at the bottom to show the shoulder detail.


Isn't it amazing?  I love it <3<3<3 Best part was, it was on sale!  From a little over $40 to just under $30.  
Yoshi got me really cute pair of nautical wedge canvas shoes from Aeon Mall dept. store for under $30.  They're not a brand, Carnival Joy by Charkiss, but who cares.  They're white with navy blue stripes, about an inch or so wedge, and a rope bow on the front, and very comfy too.  I almost wasn't going to get them, but the biggest reason I grabbed them is they *actually* had my size, which is rare in Japan.  Erika and I have an inside joke that we have to wear fat girl size and big foot size since everyone's so small!  I only wear a 7 1/2 in heels, but it's bigger than most sizes actually carry.. They *do not* carry designer shoes in my size.  I've included a pic of the size "LL" (XL) to prove it!  Check them out :)



I was thinking to wear them with a tube dress that I have, it's red on top with a black waistband and a blue and white striped bottom.  Is that too much?
That's it!  I'm on a budget like I said, so that's all I can do for a LONG time, but I'd say I still did pretty good :D  I do actually have one more pair of shoes to post, adorable booties I got Target a little while back.  I'll post them next week ^^

Comments

  1. That cardigan is so elegant + beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love Axes Femme, so many of their items are like this. They're relatively inexpensive too :)

      Delete
  2. Fat girl sizes unite! And I think it would look cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves fat girl flag* Thanks wifey ^^ I was just worried two things with stripes would clash, but I'll try it!

      Delete
  3. lovely shoes... stripes are so much in now, i wish i cud get something similar *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you can, since as you said they are the current trend. Keep your eye out, you never know!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts