Search This Blog

Followers

Primark Beauty 4 In One Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes

I came across these in Primark while I was in London, and as they were only two for one pound, I figured why not?

What the package says:  "For all skin types.  Lightly fragranced & dermatologically tested, these face wipes deep cleanse, tone, moisturize & remove make-up.  New & improved."


What I liked:  
*They do smell nice, much nicer than my Target up & up wipes (but I'm a little biased since I dislike cucumber.)  
*They were cheap-two packs (50 wipes) for one pound.
*The package is pink

What I didn't like:
*They weren't very soft on the face..they were kind of scratchy.  If these are new and improved, I'm not sure I want to know how the other ones were.
*They don't remove make-up that well.  A little, but not that well.
*I didn't notice any moisturizing properties

They weren't too bad, but then again, you get what you pay for.  I'm not in London so I don't really have access to these, but if I did, would I buy again?  Yes..only if I was in a pinch and I had to get wipes cheap in a hurry.  That being said, I prefer my Target Up & Up wipes :)

Comments

  1. But i thought you lovedddd cucumber:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving the new Simple wipes but they are pricey compared to the dollar ones at Big Lots. Are the Target Wipes soft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually pretty soft-of course the exfoliating side has the little bumps but the other side (and the non exfoliating wipes) are soft.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts