Search This Blog

Followers

OOTD- London, England

Another outfit post!  I know I just did one last week, but I was originally going to swatch some eyeshadows (I have both a new palette from a swap and forgotten but not unloved for Liz) but it's been raining all day.. so no good light :/  Keep checking back!

This is another shot from when I was on vacation last month. It's a candid shot of me enjoying the first really warm day there. It came out pretty good I guess :D I'm really loving summer sundresses!

OOTD- London, England by KitaRei
OOTD- London, England, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Sunglasses: Chanel
Dress: Exhilaration (Target)
Bag: freebie from Lafayette dept. store in Paris
Wedding ring and watch: Tiffany & Co.
Shoes: Crocs

So how do you dress for summer?  Share your ideas/looks here!  Looking forward to reading them :)

Comments

Popular Posts