Search This Blog

Followers

Misslyn Sweet Lips #29 Pink Flamingo

Another goodie from my swap with Dee! I was excited to see this as I love sparkly glosses. It's a bright pink with gold duochrome sparkle with a sweet scent.

A little blurb from the company: "Shimmering color effects, fline glitter particles, and a delicately tinted texture make sweet lips the perfect companion for every day. The high gloss effect makes your lips look full and even. Thanks to the practical, angled applicator, the lip gloss is easy to measure out and apply. With nourishing shea oil and the perfume of red fruits. For glossy lips as sweet as candy-scrumptious!"




It really does smell good! I really love it. The applicator was interesting for me, I'm used to either rounded plastic applicators or the doe foot applicators, so I had to get used to it. It wasn't super easy, but it isn't difficult at all either-I got the hang of it really quickly. It looks bright, but is actually very wearable, not super bright on the lips. I love the soft gold duochrome sparkle, and the fact that it contains shea butter is definitely a plus. The color name is printed on a sticker ON TOP of the shrink wrap seal around the neck of the product, so if you want to keep that as reference make sure that you remove it before you open the product and stick it to the back of the package. The staying power is the same as your standard gloss.


What I liked:
*Loved the light, fruity scent
*Very wearable pink-not too saturated
*Duochrome sparkle? Hell yeah!
*The tip was weird at first, but I got the hang of it fast. Not bad at all.
*Contains shea butter, and the scent is natural.

What I didn't like:
*The label with the color name is on the seal, so I had to remove it carefully and re-stick it to the back.
*My hair gets stuck in it when the wind blows it, but that's most glosses, so that really isn't the product's fault.

Final thought? I love it, and would like more :)



*Don't forget to enter our giveaway!  Ends July 1st.  You don't wanna miss it ^_~*


Comments

  1. That colour looks lovely on you and I agree about the sticker on the outside, bad product design.

    Your newest follower, thanks for visiting and following "One Chic Mom"
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope to see you around the blogging world, and join our giveaway if you like!

      Delete
  2. hi love great review. Found you through blog hop. im a new follower. hope you can check out my blog...
    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, following you back! Don't forget to check out our giveaway ^^

      Delete
  3. I'll get you more, girlie!! It took me a little while to get use to the applicator too. I love the colour on you though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely colour! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm loving the reviews here! Following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliments/follow back! You are too sweet :) See you around the blogs!

      <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts