Search This Blog

Followers

Revlon The 007 Collection Diamonds are Forever 2002

I'm back from my vacation!  For those of you who don't know, I went to London and Paris, visited friends and had a great time.  Not really any makeup finds to speak of though.. I really didn't have much time (I was with a group so what we did wasn't all up to me) but I had a great time none the less!


Anyways, soo I found this really old Revlon polish in my stash called Diamonds are Forever, and it said limited edition on the top of the bottle, so I decided to google it, and this is what I found!

Revlon The 007 Collection Diamonds are Forever 2002 by KitaRei

Revlon The 007 Collection Diamonds are Forever Set 2002

I found the photos here. "Revlon 007 Collection Comprising of Super Lustrous Lipstick ( Silver City Pink), a Revlon Nail Polish ( Diamonds are Forever) and a Eye Shadow ( Diamonds are Forever). For Die Another Day 2002 film."

Like I said, I found the Diamonds are Forever polish in my collection, and had no idea where it was from. I have never owned (or even heard of) any of the other products in this series, so I have NO idea where mine came from! Very interesting!

Does anyone remember these?

Comments

  1. This looks so cool! Might have to check out ebay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! There are several other sets too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts