Search This Blog

Followers

Purederm Botanical Choice Skin Brightening Natural Pearl Mask

I was in Forever 21, and in their makeup section (which I think is pretty good by the way!) I came across a whole section of face masks- for only $1.80! I was immediately interested (I love face masks) and began looking for one I liked. When I saw this natural pearl skin brightening one, I was sold. I am always on the hunt for skin brightening products because I love the healthy glow they give, and for that price, even if it was a flop hey, it was cheap. Plus, besides real natural pearl it has vitamin E, so it couldn't hurt.

Botanical Choice Skin Brightening Natural Pearl Mask by KitaRei

When I opened it it looked and smelled like a regular white cream lotion, and it wasn't too greasy. After applying it, I realized there was a WHOLE lot of product, I mean, serious value for your money. There was enough for me to put the rest into a clean makeup tub and use two more times applying very liberally. Good value = win.

Here's the description on the back of the package.  Click to enlarge.


"Pearl extract has long been a favorite by women to protect and beautify the skin.  Purederm Botanical Choice Skin Brightening Natural Pearl Mask "Vitamin E" magically helps to tone and rejuvenate the complexion, clear blemishes, minimize pores and enhance blood circulation.  The skin will look natural and brilliant."

After use: I think these kinds of masks take regular use to see any dramatic results, but my skin did feel much softer. I want to think it was more illuminated, but I wasn't sure if it was just hopeful thinking (as I said, I really believe these things take more regular use, not just a one time shot) or not, but hey, I still liked it.

Would I buy again? Yeah! There was a whole selection of different masks too, go to your local Forever 21 and check them out if you're interested :)

Comments

Popular Posts