Search This Blog

Followers

Bobbi Brown duty free exclusive EYES gel eyeliner set

I got this at the duty free on one of my travels :) I do have one gel eyeliner from Elf in olive (I'll post that later in an Elf haul post) but I have been eyeing this Bobbi Brown set for the last few times I've flown, and I finally gave in and got this and one other item (hint, it starts with a "C" but that's for another post ^^) This is my first Bobbi Brown product. I usually get more wallet friendly brands, but every grrl needs to treat herself once in a while- especially justified when it's tax free and LE ^_~  Click on pictures to enlarge.


This set comes with two gel eyeliners, Black Ink and Sepia Ink. The colors are obviously, black and brown. Another plus to this kit is it comes with a REALLY nice brush. I have an Elf angled brush that Erika was super kind enough to give me when I didn't have a good one for my Elf eyeliner, but holy moly is this one good. Considering it's a high end brand, it had better be!


Bobbi Brown duty free exclusive EYES gel eyeliner set by KitaRei




Here's what the brand says:
"This award-winning liner gives you the look of liquid liner with the ease & feel of a gel formula. Long-wearing, water-resistant color glides on & let's you get it just right before it dries - then stays without a smear or crease.

To apply: Dip tip of Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush (coat both sides of brush head). Wipe off excess before applying to eye. Work quickly as product becomes transfer-resistant once dry. To remove, use Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover."




The product was buttery smooth when applying on my arm, and it sure did stay put! It took a lot of effort to remove the swatches from my arm. I haven't actually worn it yet, I still have a liquid eyeliner I want to finish first - a Japanese brand that I will review, Erika has this one too, maybe she'd like to review it?- but I can't wait to use it!


Comments

Popular Posts