Search This Blog

Followers

Stila Floral Chic Palette inside

Today was a nice, sunny day, so here's my forgotten (but DEFINITELY not unloved) gem post as promised! I first got this idea to blog about items my stash as a kind of log from so lonely in gorgeous a few months ago, and she had asked if anyone would join her? Well I'm totally in! I'll be posting one every so often :)
Erika gave me this palette last Christmas (not the one that just passed.) I absolutely LOVE it, and I put it away with the intention of using up some old products first (which I'm almost done with that goal, YES!) and I came across it when transferring all my makeup from plastic drawers to my makeup organizer Erika just recently helped me get from Target.com. I thought I had misplaced it, but there it was!
Stila Floral Chic Palette inside by KitaRei
Stila Floral Chic Palette inside, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Stila Floral Chic Palette
a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
This was an Urban Outfitters exclusive item. The palette is ADORABLE, pretty flower print on the outside, a forgiving mirror on the inside (you know sometimes these mirrors are evil.. Nars and Smashbox I'm looking at you::, four pretty eyeshadows, and a convertible color. The mirror has a quote under it, it reads "Set your goals beyond your grasp, but within your reach, -anonymous"

The colors are all very pretty, but they are sheer except the black. They are also shimmery (which I love.) For those of you who don't like sheer or shimmer, end your ebay search now, you will not like them. The white shimmery shade almost doesn't show up in the picture at all. It is a pretty highlighter though. The colors are:

Madison-sheer shimmery white, Taylor-light shimmery blue, Charley-bronze, and Jordan-black with glitter. The convertible color in Daisy is VERY pigmented, a bright fuchsia pink. Here are the swatches:

Stila Floral Chic Palette swatches
a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

All in all, I really like them! I'm going to have to do a look of the day with them soon.. hmm ^_~

Comments

  1. Hey Renee and Erika, I've given you ladies two awards :)

    Here are the links:

    http://solonelyingorgeous.blogspot.jp/2012/04/wow-i-dont-know-what-i-did-to-deserve.html

    http://solonelyingorgeous.blogspot.jp/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award-squared.html

    Also, I've added you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SO PRETTY!!!!

    I wanted to keep this Wifey!(so tempted,lol) But I knew it would look good on those gorgeous blue peepers of yours! Glad You found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz! Thanks so much, that's so sweet of you! I'm going to check the links out right now :D

    Thanks for giving me the palette Wifey, it's really pretty and I can't wait to create a look with it. I already have an idea..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts