Search This Blog

Followers

Mark. All the Highlights Soft Glow Illuminator

When Renee was here a few weeks ago, we talked about high lighters, and how to use them. She made a post last week about buying the Milani highlighter/couturier, and it made me want to go out and buy a new one. I was very tempted to buy the one that she had, but I wanted to do some looking first! Well my search ended one day when I came across this:
A gorgeous butterfly highlighter! I want! I ordered it right away. And Yes there is bias, as I love butterflies! Here are a few pics and a swatch of the highlighter.
Oooh la la!

Close up!

I don't have any shots of me wearing it, it's subtle but not too subtle. It gives a nice shimmery glow. But, yes there is a but.. That gorgeous pink butterfly, well after about 5 wears, she turns brown. ::Sad Face:: That doesn't take away from the product though, as I bought it as a highlighter and not a blush. It just sucks that it doesn't last that long just in case you need a nice pop of color! Overall, I give this product a thumbs up, I would def. get it again. Also I have to add that the browns make a gorgeous eye color, just saying! But that is it for now! Good night all!


Comments

  1. Ooo Erika, that's so pretty! I can't wait to see you do a look with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WIfey :) I will do a look hopefully sometime this week. I had a bad breakout this past week, ugh it was like a solar system on my face, but its clearing up now! So i can start putting stuff on my face again!

      Delete
  2. That's so pretty! I'd never be able to bring myself to use something like that! XD

    Just found your blog, really like it (especially your layout!) and following now!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,
      Thanks:) aww how come? I know what you mean I never used anything like highlighter or contouring blush. I liked to play it safe with a nice light pink blush. But now I like to mix it up with different colors. SO far I am loving Frankly scarlet from mac, its a bright red blush that gives you a nice flush of color.

      THanks for the layout love as well!

      Erika

      Delete
    2. Ooo Erika, do I see a review of that nice Mac blush in the blog's near future? :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts