Search This Blog

Followers

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

Hi everyone! Long time no see :)
I'm posting now courteous of Seattle-Tacoma Intl. Airport's free wifi :)

As you might already know I've been away due to real life problems, I had a loss in my immediate family. I really appreciate the support of Erika (she's been taking on the blog by herself for the last month!) and all of the comments all of you have posted. I really appreciated everything, you are all awesome :)

Just a quickie this time (ok, get your minds out of the gutter lol) I know it's no new product, but I first tried this makeup base as a sample from a magazine, I think it was in Allure and I had to review it. I was just telling Erika the day before I tried it that I really need a good primer, I am "blessed" with combo skin that is oily on my t-zone and dry and sometimes flakey in other spots, so every time I try to use foundation I look like a hot mess. I tried this sample, and I found my holy grail primer. Here's a snippet from the company:
picture from here

"Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin looks and feels smoothed and resurfaced. The result is a unified matte finish that's flawless. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic"

This is truly amazing, it lives up to everything it claims. It hides fine lines, covers EVERYTHING, and makes my skin silky smooth. I bought it immediately, and now it's a staple in my stash. If you haven't tried it already, I totally recommend it.

Comments

Popular Posts