Search This Blog

Followers

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask

I was going to originally do a forgotten gem post, but as the weather isn't cooperating (overcast) I couldn't get any good pictures. I'll post it another time. I'll give you a hint of what it is, a Stila mini palette ;)

I picked up this peel of mask at CVS when I was in NY with Erika. I wasn't going to get it, as I don't like cucumbers at ALL (taste or smell) but it was the only peel off mask they had and we wanted to do a night of beauty, so I had no choice. What the product says:

"Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while cucumber extract leaves your skin smooth as silk. Ideal for normal to combination skin types"

picture from here

It looks like your general clear sticky mask out of the tube. The smell? Well, I'm not a big fan..but then again, I don't like cucumbers. It's not terribly strong at least, but I could live without it. It goes on easy, it took a little long to dry, but it did peel off rather easily. It claims to clarify and renew skin-I didn't notice any huge difference, but it did make my face a little softer. All in all, it really isn't a bad mask, but I would probably only buy this again if it was the only choice though, since I don't care for cucumber. ^^;; Those of you who do like it may enjoy this mask.

Comments

  1. I used to love this mask in middle school, lol, but now I find it pretty ineffective.

    My favorite Freeman mask is the blue Dead Sea one! It's not a peel off mask, but it did leave my face super soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it pretty much the same way! It just softened my skin a little after use.

      Next time I'm in NY I'll try the blue Dead Sea one, thanks for the tip!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts